Effective October 1st 2014, Illinos residents who meet specific income requirements may apply for discounted health insurance under The Afforfable Care & Patient Protection Act, which has been in effect since January 1st of 2014. If you are unsure as to whether or not you will be eligible for a federal health care credit, one of our agents can help you find out, choose a plan, and register at no cost to you.
At Premier, we are committed to making it easy and stress-free to purchase health insurance on the IL Health Insurance Marketplace. By working closely with the industry's major health insurance carriers, Premier is well-versed on all aspects of the Affordable Care Act and Obamacare plans.
Premier is Your Local Resource for Obamacare Information
- The details of the Affordable Care Act
- Eligibility for Obamacare health plans
- Information on purchasing through a health insurance exchange
- Fines and penalites for not carrying insurance
- Information on government healthcare subsidies
- IL Health Insurance Exchange FAQs
- Details on specific plans (as they're made available)
- Helpful resources and contact numbers
Information You Can Trust on Affordable Health Insurance Plans
We understand that for many Illinois and Chicago residents, the process of buying new health insurance under a totally new system can be a bit overwhelming. But rest assured that our entire staff is here to help you.
If you're looking for more specific information, or answers to health insurance questions not listed on our site, we invite you to call or write us anytime. Together, we will help you, your family or your staff get the very best coverage, regardless of how the industry evolves. You can speak to one of our staff agents right now by calling 800-369-0287, or by writing to us through our website's contact page.